Business formation in Switzerland - Cost 6000 €
Incorporating a LTD in Switzerland with a standard share capital, Memorandum and Articles of Association the cost is 6000 €. CNBusiness will prepare and fill in all the registration forms on your behalf. Your company incorporation will be completed within 5 days.
Advantages of Switzerland Company Formation
Switzerland business registration is attractive for multinationals wishing to set up global headquarters in the country, provided the company's activities take place outside Switzerland, i.e. in the canton of Berne, both domicile and holding companies are exempt from municipal or cantonal profit taxes, paying only a maximum tax of 0.42% of capital. When a company is formed in Switzerland requires a minimum of one director, corporate directors are not permitted.
Switzerland company formation gives the opportunity into entrepreneurs to gain access to a network of double taxation treaties as Switzerland has signed, with countries including Australia, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, the US and the UK.
These are the services that we offer during the business registration in Switzerland:
- Verification of Company Name
- A bank account opening into which the share capital can be deposited.
- The company will be registered in Geneva, with the original documents in French.
- Registered offices of the company for one year in Geneva
The annual renewal fees are 3500 € and includes the following services:
- Ongoing verification that the company complies with local laws.
- Renewal of the Head Office and the governmental charges*
* It excludes the accounting fees, audit and governmental taxes